Driving the golf ball is different to hitting a six iron. Hitting a six iron is different to controlling a wedge shot. The variety of short game shots around the green requires different thoughts to transfer techniques from a basic chip to a bunker shot. The separation of coaching and practice is essential for improvement.
Instruction and task led coaching form the baseline for your improvement. Seven Golf Academy offers a variety of packages including.
• Instruction – In person or remote access
• Each coaching area has techniques/concepts for improvement at the click of a button
• Task led coaching information
• Practice plans & games
• Online strategy lessons – Simple & effective
• Statistically benchmarks – Measuring tool to assess improvement.
All coaching elements are built around each individual player, targeting improvement in specific areas. Every player has different requirements. Implementing strategies for improvement are clear and simple, no complications.
Let’s find out which area of the game you need and coach you to get better.
Seven Golf Academ7
PGA Fellow professional